[ Minor Fixes ]
-Fixed bomb defusal resetting when a server lags below 20fps.
-Fixed a case where the round and timer were not being updated when spectating.
-Fixed another case where warmup alerts panel didn't show for late joiners.
-Fixed a crash that would happen when you died that associated with the spectator panel.
-Fixed general scaleform crashes.
-Made radio commands also selectable via the keypad numbers.
-Fixed enemies on radar that were above/below you showing their up/down indicators rotated.
-Made alive/dead state on the spectator UI easier to read.
-Replaced mp_teamname_t and mp_teamname_ct with mp_teamname_1 and mp_teamname_2 to disambiguate convars from sides in a mode that supports team switching at halftime. Now the names follow the teams after the switch. ( mp_teamname_1 is the team that first plays CT ).
-Changed spectator HUD to show which primary weapon each player has purchased during freeze time.
-Made spectator HUD show all grenades carried by each player.
[ Classic Competitive Changes ]
-Added an explanation about competitive mode rules to better explain its difference from other modes.
-Added save/restore of cash for competitive matches: When a player disconnects and reconnects in competitive mode, their pre-disconnect money will now be preserved.
-Added a button requiring players to ready-up when a competitive match is found. When all 10 players ready-up then the matchmaking servers lock them in for the match. Abandoning at any point after clicking the ACCEPT button will result in Competitive cooldown.
-Increased competitive cooldowns to 30 minutes for first offense, 2 hours for second offense and so on.
-Kicking a player no longer offers a vote to continue. The game will proceed with a bot in place of the kicked player.
Links: n/a geschrieben von tiXo - 12.10.2012 - 02:18
* All information required to reconnect to a competitive match is now also saved to a file on disk so that disconnected players could reconnect sooner to their ongoing game on the official dedicated game server even before connectivity with matchmaking servers is established.
* Increased grace period for disconnected players to 3 minutes.
* Message that refers to disconnected player now uses player's name rather than the generic term 'player.'
* Fixed the alerts panel not showing alerts consistently
* Made vote panel display whether you voted yes or no as well as flash each choice as people vote
* If a vote is team only (like a 'kick') then the other team will now see that a vote is in progress.
Links: n/a geschrieben von tiXo - 06.10.2012 - 13:51
-Added a vote to continue playing competitive match with bots after a human player abandons the match, unanimous agreement of remaining human players is required to continue playing with bots.
-Reduced time required for confirming match when searching for competitive players and servers.
-Improved overall search times in competitive queue mode.
-Added a client message when the wamup period ends.
-Extended competitive match warmup period to 90 seconds.
-Message of the day will automatically dismiss itself when competitive match starts.
-Added an explanation to competitive cooldown timer for clients.
-Added a condition to apply competitive cooldown to players who have disconnected from the match.
-Implemented scaling cooldown periods for repeat incidences.
-Rearranged props below the boost-up ladder to prevent players jumping onto the ladder without boosting
-Clipped off various tiny ledges
-Made small props protruding from walls non-solid
-Fixed visible nodraw in ceiling hole
-Fixed a long standing bug where you could lose mouse input when you got to the team select screen.
-Fixed a bug where the color correction during freeze time did not account for the players also being invulnerable during the new warmup - this fixed the CC gap at the start.
-Fixed some bugs relating to the warmup notification not reliably showing for late joiners.
-The chat now displays when the warmup has ended, just like when it is in progress.
Links: n/a geschrieben von tiXo - 04.10.2012 - 13:47
[ NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT ]
-Replaced Competitive mode "Join in Progress" matchmaking system with "Queued" matchmaking.
-Searching for a Competitive game, either from "Find a Game" or "Play with Friends," will enter the player/s ( between 1 and 5 ) into a waiting queue. Once 10 compatible players are found then the game will begin.
-Players that disconnect from a match can reconnect to it from the main menu or abandon it. Abandoning a game will result in a cooldown period during which no new competitive match can be joined.
-Note: Elo will be recalibrated for the new matchmaking system over the coming weeks.
-de_vertigo is now available for Classic Casual and Classic Competitive.
-ar_monastery is now available for Arms Race.
[ MINOR FIXES ]
-Reduced p90 kill award from 300% of default to 200%.
-Reduced other SMG kill awards from 300% of default to 200%.
-Increased Bizon kill award from default to 200%.
-Reduced all shotguns' price by 300.
-Guns are now considered "reloaded" at the point during the reload animation in which they visually appear to be reloaded - this allows you to switch away from a gun after the new magazine has been entered without having to wait until the whole reload animation has finished * the weapon refire delay after starting a reload is not affected.
-Fixed HUD not showing during demo playback.
-Changes to Matchmaking Lobby
-Removed global Join Button and added Join Buttons for individual friends in the Invite Friends section.
-Join state is now visible when you browse the friends list.
-Removed global Steam Profile button and added ability to click on any avatar image to see Steam Profile.
-Removed global Invite Button and added Invite Buttons for individual friends in the Invite Friends section.
-Added new feature section to the main menu
-Fixed issue that caused doors and other "pusher" entities to move at the wrong speed when the tick rate was > 64 Hz.
-Fixed post-process blur effect getting enabled (and left on) during demo playback if the player invoked the buy menu.
-Fixed MOTD on OSX.
-Fixed scoreboard getting stuck in toggle mode after halftime sometimes.
-Fixed ability to connect to community servers using server browser from in*game pause menu.
-Fixed exploit where models could be subsituted via a hardware performance setting.
-Fixed memory corruption related to bots cleaning up their occupied nav areas.
-Fixed spectator glow materials not being precached.
-Resolved several minor bugs to clean up console spew on launch and map load.
-Fixed a crash associated with targetIDs and the sv_competitive_official_5v5 convar.
-Votes that match or exceed the number needed to succeed now end the vote early instead of waiting for the timer to expire.
-The radar now displays when a player or bomb is above and below you.
-Reduced the aim punch that happens when shot in arms and legs as well as in the chest/stomach when wearing chest armor.
-Slightly increased the velocity boost grenades get when thrown by moving players.
-Fixed in-game voice chat not working with some microphones on OSX.
-Added convars mp_teamname_t and mp_teamname_ct that allow overriding team names on the scoreboard.
-Fixed grenade bounce being significantly reduced when tossed at the ground at most angles.
-Fixed not being able to vote when spectating/observing or when the scoreboard was up.
-Changes to warmup period:
-Players now respawn in the warmup period.
-Warmup periods now only end when the warmup time expires.
-Warmup period no longer allows friendly fire.
-The community server browser warning pop*up can now be dismissed and told to never show again.
-There is now a visual and audible change in place of the silence on planted c4 when its about to explode.
-Fixed the medals on the main menu showing the wrong categories.
-The Buy Previous hotkey in the buy menu now only buys things that you purchased in the previous round.
-Fixed an exploit that let players infinitely spawn golden knives.
-Fixed a case where if all players on both teams had the same clan team name the were considered on the same team.
-Fixed a crash on startup when launching a game by joining a game server from Steam.
Links: n/a geschrieben von tiXo - 02.10.2012 - 08:46
[ GAME ]
- Added third-person gunshot flinch reaction animations for all players
- Molotovs and incendiary grenades now explode in mid air if they haven't touched the ground after a small amount of time has passed
- Molotovs and incendiary grenades now no longer throw shorter than the other grenade types
- Fixed grenades bouncing really high if you threw them straight at the ground
- Fixed grenades that don't have a timer (like the smoke) not detonating if they found a spot to continually bounce and not touch what was considered "the ground"
- Fixed a bug in bullet penetration where a bullet would penetrate walls much thicker than intended when the first brush the bullet hit was a detail brush.
- Fixed a rare case when server reservation would not load correct map on official servers
- Flipped MP7 viewmodel fire selector from safety to full-auto
[ UI ]
- Fixed spectator glows not updating state often enough which could allow glows to show at the wrong time
- Fixed player target ID names not showing properly in some cases when observing/spectating
- Fixed the spectator UI showing in Arms Race
- Fixed player not auto observing their killer after the death camera if no bot was available to take over
- Fixed round in spectator screen not updating if you connected mid round
- If all players on a team share the same team tag, the scoreboard and spectator team names will display the players' team name (steam group name)
- Improved rendering performance of text UI elements
[ COMMUNITY ]
- Added default loading screen for direct connects and custom maps that shows loading progress
- Fixed server console say command to deliver text to all connected clients
- sv_password can now be set on community dedicated servers when they have no players connected and will be enforced.
- Matchmaking: blocking relationships do not prevent direct server joins, they only filter during matchmaking
- sv_pure: VPK files contain the necessary hashes so the dedicated servers do not need to compute them at startup but can be checked with the command “sv_pure_checkvpk”
Links: n/a geschrieben von tiXo - 01.10.2012 - 01:24